Thursday 10 May 2012

SEM 3 Adobe Flash!!

In this sem we had learn the Adobe flash to make video editing..
It is my first time using this software..
After few months of learning, I'm happy to say that I had already know how to used it =)
Whereas I'm still not so good in this software, but I will continue to enhance and make the improvement =)
Because I like to learn many things~
After foundation year I will proceed to Degree.. and I will continue posting my every assignment or artwork in my blog and share it with other as a learning journey =) 
Below is my visual research & communication 's assignment
It also create by Adobe Flash CS4
This video is about a scenery of old railway station
(actually is describe my hometown-Kluang railway station) It looks nostalgic =)
This is another assignment I using Adobe Flash....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment