Thursday 22 March 2012

Let Me Introduction Myself & My Blog ^^

My background
Cecilia Lim
A passionate, goofy and fun-living person =)
Hi everybody,
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Cecilia Lim Xin lei and I live in kluang, Johor for nearly all my life. But now I was move to Cyberjaya to continue my studies.
I now studying in MULTIMEDIA UNIVERSITY ( MMU )
taking foundation in Creative Multimedia.
All my life I have always be involved in something creative for example like art.
I love drawing ! When I drawing I feel release and put my thoughts into arts..

About my blog
I' ve a blog before and this is my another new blog to keep my artwork and what I was learn and share it with others that may be going through similar struggles. Hope you are enjoy it ~ ^^


2 comments:

  1. I think the world did not know what is MMU stands for :)

    So don't think about writing to people at MMU only. Infact, they are other MMU in the world. Our MMU is www.mmu.edu.my

    ReplyDelete