Thursday 22 March 2012

First Draft of Assignment 1

Patriotism


This is my ideation and concept of the Patriotism.
In this draft, I had already combined by using the adobe illustrator and photoshop.
As you can see, the tree, human, and bird all these are created by adobe illustrator software.
In the other hand, the sky, cloud, love, colors ribbon and the background design all these are using adobe photoshop.
To me, patriotism is something like cooperation among each other, 
so in my draft I using the tree to deliver my message (as you can see I use human hand to create a tree)
Next is the human icon. It mean the three main races in Malaysia,
there are Malay, Chinese & Indian..
Moreover, the colors ribbon represent the flag of Malaysia (Jalur Gemilang) 

Below is a link that I 1st time using Adobe Flash to do a short moving video..

No comments:

Post a Comment